Parkour opening this weekend!

Parkour opening this weekend!
Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 12th, 2015, 9:44:47 pm

Hey guys!

I just wanted to tell the community about the parkour that some staff and community helped me build! There are the credits of who helped me build in the spawn of parkour. I will be officially opening it this weekend on 4/18/15. I will also be seeking for it to be a warp for creative! If it is implemented to a warp then please follow the rules of the parkour. I hope that you can make it for the opening. Tomorrow I will post teaser pictures of the parkour and also add all of the themes.

That is gonna do it for me, until next time, seeya on the server! ;D

Re: Parkour opening this weekend!
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 12th, 2015, 11:44:05 pm

Im excited to see it finished xBOOYAHx! :D

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 13th, 2015, 2:30:13 am

Im going to definitely do this again. (As long as Game doesnt make me restart.)

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 13th, 2015, 9:46:44 am

Im glad to see people are already planning to come visit it open ;D

Post by: Livetabon - April 13th, 2015, 7:02:42 pm

Sorry I have not been able to visit it yet, I do plan on seeing it very soon Booyah you seemed very excited about it.

Good luck and I hope many players like this too, it would be very good for the community to do something like this together.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.