Confirming to everyone that the airport warp on creative will open next weekend.

Confirming to everyone that the airport warp on creative will open next weekend.
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - April 12th, 2015, 2:19:33 pm

Hello everyone. I appologize about the airport not opening thia past weekend. I have been very busy irl and total forgot and you have every right to be mad at me for forgetting. I can assure you that the airport will open this weekend on Friday at normal time which is 7 pm eastern time.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

- rtd321

Go be great!

Re: Confirming to everyone that the airport warp on creative will open next weekend.
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 12th, 2015, 4:19:21 pm

[quote author=rtd321 link=topic=2668.msg12171#msg12171 date=1428862773]
Hello everyone. I appologize about the airport not opening thia past weekend. I have been very busy irl and total forgot and you have every right to be mad at me for forgetting. I can assure you that the airport will open this weekend on Friday at normal time which is 7 pm eastern time.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

- rtd321

Go be great!

[/quote]

Can you share some pictures of the warp or is there a topic already with images on?

Re: Confirming to everyone that the airport warp on creative will open next weekend.
Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 13th, 2015, 11:48:16 am

try to convince me by posting screenshots of it :D

and i will check the warp :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.