I have returned!

I have returned!
Post by: EdenWasTaken - April 11th, 2015, 1:31:57 am

Guess whos back~ Meee! 8) Sorry for being gone for so long! Ive missed you all. :( Ill be returning to the game tomorrow, and Ill try to be on every day unless school takes all of my time away. I love you guys, and Ill see you all in-game tomorrow! ^_^ PS: Ill be starting my Factions RP sometime tomorrow, so if youre interested, meet me in Creative!! ~Sakura <3

Re: I have returned!
Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 11th, 2015, 3:14:53 am

I dont know if Ive ever seen u in game before but yes I missed u anyway :D

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 11:04:27 am

[quote author=SakuraWolf link=topic=2630.msg11898#msg11898 date=1428730317]
Guess whos back~ Meee! 8) Sorry for being gone for so long! Ive missed you all. :( Ill be returning to the game tomorrow, and Ill try to be on every day unless school takes all of my time away. I love you guys, and Ill see you all in-game tomorrow! ^_^ PS: Ill be starting my Factions RP sometime tomorrow, so if youre interested, meet me in Creative!! ~Sakura <3
[/quote]

Welcome back Sakura! Glad to see your excited about being back! When you start factions can you ally slime. If not, you will meet the same sticky end most enemy factions find themselves in.

Post by: EdenWasTaken - April 11th, 2015, 3:16:39 pm

[quote author=HyperSwordsman link=topic=2630.msg11929#msg11929 date=1428764667]
[quote author=SakuraWolf link=topic=2630.msg11898#msg11898 date=1428730317]
[/quote]

Welcome back Sakura! Glad to see your excited about being back! When you start factions can you ally slime. If not, you will meet the same sticky end most enemy factions find themselves in.
[/quote]

Well I dont see why not :P Im not very active on Factions itself but sure!

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 11th, 2015, 5:38:48 pm

Welcome back Sakura!

Ive seen you a few times on the server. You seem nice, hoping to get to know you better though! ^^

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 11th, 2015, 5:50:27 pm

Even tho I have not yet had the pleasure to meet you in game Welcome !! Hope to see and catch up with you soon !!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 12th, 2015, 5:18:51 pm

I have not met you in-game but still, welcome back to CubeBuilders! I hope to get to know you better so we can eventually play together.

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:24:02 am

im not sure who you are! but im glad too see your back! hope to see you online sometime! feel free to drop me a message if you want to play some mini games

Post by: Livetabon - April 19th, 2015, 9:23:11 am

Welcome back! I hope your staying with us for awhile longer!

See you in game and I cannot wait to see the community continue to grow with your addition to our wonderful rps.

~Liv

Post by: paintcr - April 19th, 2015, 11:02:43 am

Ive never met you in CB but everyon3e deserves a warm welcome back! See you on the server!!!!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.