My chances for staff

My chances for staff
Post by: SuperNova50 - April 10th, 2015, 5:47:09 pm

As some of you know I have been on CubeBuilders for almost a year and i am thinking about putting in a staff app, my /phistory is a mile long, but that was from when I let my little brother play in the mornings, before he got me banned and I ended his chances of using my account ever again. In all of those I am only responsible for maybe 3 warnings, and I have been just pandering about it, I am not quite 14, but I will be soon, I am just looking for some feedback and to see what yall think before I do it. I am especially looking for staff feedback.

Re: My chances for staff
Post by: Akiraff - April 10th, 2015, 5:54:48 pm

Ensure to change your securitys account! If your little brother is playing, the chances of being accepted as staff is 0%! We disallow players sharing their accounts for two reasons being: it is against the EULA and also it is against CubeBuilders Rule! My best suggestion is to change password, when you are going to apply for staff.

The reason why you dont share accounts, is because they will be accessing unauthorized staff commands, that can harm the server very badly. As a result of permanent ban and removal from staff team.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: SuperNova50 - April 10th, 2015, 6:05:36 pm

I have changed all the passwords since the last time, and I even bought him his own account to get in trouble on, so I should be covered.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 10th, 2015, 6:34:01 pm

I say take a chance! You never know when you might be accepted!

Post by: slimestein - April 10th, 2015, 6:38:47 pm

You need to get upp your post count on the forums, a staff i required to have atleast 1.00 posts a day.

Post by: SuperNova50 - April 10th, 2015, 7:23:28 pm

got it

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.