Just tired of waiting

Just tired of waiting
Post by: SuperNova50 - April 10th, 2015, 5:42:16 pm

So I have been noticing that people have been joining the server, becoming a member, and then putting in a staff application. Noticing this makes me kind of mad because I think that new members need to get used to the server before becoming staff. My reasons being that people will become staff and end up hating everyone on the server and will end up abusing their power as staff. I personally feel that the server should require that you have been an active member on CubeBuilders for at least a week before you can apply for staff, or that you have been a guest for a month before putting in a staff application.

Re: Just tired of waiting
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 10th, 2015, 6:09:30 pm

Not sure which staff member you mean by this because before applying to become a staff member people need to have been a certain ammount of time on the server. Also there is looked at how well this player communicates and in what ways on both the site as the server and if he/she is known with a good ammount of players.

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 11:12:06 am

[quote author=Horse Back PvP link=topic=2614.msg11817#msg11817 date=1428702136]
So I have been noticing that people have been joining the server, becoming a member, and then putting in a staff application. Noticing this makes me kind of mad because I think that new members need to get used to the server before becoming staff. My reasons being that people will become staff and end up hating everyone on the server and will end up abusing their power as staff. I personally feel that the server should require that you have been an active member on CubeBuilders for at least a week before you can apply for staff, or that you have been a guest for a month before putting in a staff application.
[/quote]

Could you elaborate on the situation here. You have given basic details as to what you feel is unfair about the server however it is very confusing for staff to look at and change for the better. If you would like to at least send me a PM with an example of someone who has done this, because I am pretty sure there is noone in that situation. We do have time limits as GameDude pointed out already, and we do look at applications very seriously before granting anyone staff positions.

In my opinion I do not think you understand completely what has been going on and only been told 1/2 of the information causing you to get annoyed because you do not know the full extent of the situation. I may be wrong, but I am allowed to have an opinion. Hope this helps and get back to me as soon as possible if you want this to be sorted.

Post by: Livetabon - April 11th, 2015, 9:38:25 pm

We are actually very well aware of this, and I can assure you that NONE of these new players will be accepted unless trusted.

Of course, we dont know any of these people so they wont be!

~Liv :)

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 12th, 2015, 7:57:19 am

Also to add on this, there are requirements when u become staff, and its getting even harder to join. Keep that in mind :P ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.