Spread the news!

Spread the news!
Post by: AzzaOwns - April 9th, 2015, 4:12:45 am

i think this server needs to grow everywon get off your bums and tell your friends ! even tell your cats and dogs ! sign them up for minecraft ! who else recons?

Re: Spread the news!
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 9th, 2015, 12:05:52 pm

Its true that another player or 2 more wont harm the server but I think alot of people who play on the server at the moment already told their friends about the great community and server of CubeBuilders. Also, its not like theres only 5 people playing on the server.

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 10th, 2015, 3:39:57 am

I already did this ages ago (about 11 months ago) but all my friends quit the server when we were raided. I wish they were back... Well most of them. Anywho, Im deriving from my original point. When telling your friends about the server, do make sure they know what factions and bits are otherwise if your raided, its likely they will ragequit because they were not prepared properly.

Post by: Karow - April 10th, 2015, 6:47:40 am

We should have a referral system... hahaha! That would be cool. You could get cubetokens or something for it. BUT! If you guys like that idea, go post it under suggestions!

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:28:22 am

good ideah! the more cubetokens the better XD

Post by: paintcr - April 19th, 2015, 11:33:47 am

I think that maybeh, so new people actually can try out da swerver, that new ppls plots/factions stuff like dat, should be protected for a certain amount of time.

Post by: Livetabon - April 19th, 2015, 6:36:36 pm

I do like the idea of a referral system could be something implemented in introductions, the reward would have to be greater than voting though.

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 4:14:33 pm

I have got 4 others to join this server ;D

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 23rd, 2015, 4:42:25 am

keep it up master! i dont have any friends so i cant tell people sadly ! XD

Post by: Magicov - April 23rd, 2015, 5:39:58 am

I have already told my friend (that has a PC) to come on. you may have seen him already. he is DarkMaster1015, and is actually better than me in pvp

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.