block lag in factions

block lag in factions
Post by: AzzaOwns - April 7th, 2015, 4:37:10 pm

ATM our faction has been mining uses the help of beacons and the server dose not like it! with eff v pickax and haste 2 the server cant keep up and makes invisible blocks that show up later when i re log. its very frustrating not being able to walk forward because there is actually a block somewhere.

Re: block lag in factions
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 4:42:01 pm

I dont think there is something staff can do about this problem. The server lagg depends on the ammount of entities the server is creating. The more enteties, the more lagg. And mining with eff V and haste II does not make it better for this generates alot of enteties.

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 7th, 2015, 4:46:52 pm

more or less trying to get the word to siggi88

Post by: Akiraff - April 7th, 2015, 4:55:56 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2562.msg11410#msg11410 date=1428439321]
I dont think there is something staff can do about this problem. The server lagg depends on the ammount of entities the server is creating. The more enteties, the more lagg. And mining with eff V and haste II does not make it better for this generates alot of enteties.
[/quote]
We can minimize the entities, but that would be a minor help towards the server. Server needs an upgrade, in order to maintain the stability.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 7th, 2015, 4:57:51 pm

i dont really want to say it but maybe not allow haste 2?

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 7th, 2015, 5:51:53 pm

So wait, Akiraff, youre saying the server needs to be updated or something ?

Post by: Livetabon - April 8th, 2015, 1:12:24 am

Yes the server needs a big upgrade, with the entities AE alone creates we can barely play. lel

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 7:02:38 am

Lolz so basicly were to OP for the server 8)

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:01:44 am

lets just say that yeah ^ XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.