Problems getting to people's island on skyblock

Problems getting to people's island on skyblock
Post by: SuperNova50 - April 3rd, 2015, 7:03:48 am

So today I saw a person under the name of Ford_J trying to get to his skyblock, but he kept getting on it and slipping off,and i felt really bad for him because i had the same problem for awhile, and i just thought i should say something and add a poll at the top, plz vote.

Re: Problems getting to people's island on skyblock
Post by: Livetabon - April 3rd, 2015, 10:07:09 am

We are trying to fix many skyblock issues currently, perhaps we should convince the owner to change the island or the original spawn location of the island so this issue doesnt happen as much.

~Liv

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 3rd, 2015, 10:18:27 am

Ive gotten this when you do /is sethome in a confined room. If you break the block for your sethome and replace it you will fall through. If this keeps happening, I believe you can do shift to crouch, get on your island, and set a new home.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 3rd, 2015, 10:27:37 am

This has happened to me a few times. I normally carry a bucket of water with me so if it does happen I can just place the water underneath the block then I normally float up the water destroy the block where I placed the water, jump up to land and do /is set home somewhere else on my island.

It is kind of hard to do sometimes, I normally have a couple of slabs with me as well. :)

Post by: Akiraff - April 3rd, 2015, 10:48:56 am

I have posted on appropriate section.

Well I have never had issue with my island. Maybe because I already reset once, since I got bored of my old island. I know that Karow has issues with the island, not sure if there are still issues with Karows island as she cannot find in the databse.

And, I heard numerous occassions of players entering in the islands and start to fall off... As Livetabon mentioned, we are convincing the owner to update the plugin, to fix a lot of issues. Also I need to do update the plugin shop, since I started to change the plugin sign on Skyblock shop.

Hopefully the new Skyblock plugin would be stable and less bugs, so people could enjoy it! Also dont miss out Livetabon Skyblock spawn, which me and SerpentXxX has contributed 5% towards it (well used to be 100%, until Livetabon overtook our project, since I was inactive).

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.