What is Karma??

Re: What is Karma??
Post by: Livetabon - April 3rd, 2015, 12:27:11 pm

I didnt say you were, I was stating generally not to do it unless someone is being mean!

Re: What is Karma??
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 3rd, 2015, 12:39:49 pm

I feel like this question has already been answered but just to simplify it.

Good Karma ( Applaud ) :Is when someone agrees with your post, you helped another player out, and/or you answered someones question fully (etc)

Bad Karma ( Smite ) : Dont take it too personally in a way theyre trying to help you by teaching you right and wrong by saying that your post was irrelevant to the forum topic, you gave a one word answer or just something considered as spam ( example : " :) :) :) " ) would be considered as spam as it has no proper meaning. Another way is if you put something up and people find it offensive or something along the lines.

You can only Smite/Applaud once every hour but dont go around giving people loads of smites if you simply do not get along with the player/players only smite if their post deserves a smite ( example: Spam )

I hope I helped. :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.