HELP MEH

HELP MEH
Post by: oneofakid - March 31st, 2015, 6:17:13 pm

Im continuously getting muted and warned! All because of minechat! Because for some reason, the "connected with iPhone using Minechat" message turns to asterisk!! I really dont like getting muted because it builds up my phistory, and then Id never become staff! Trust me, I dont spam/curse! Ask my friends! I have talked to the people who muted me, they said they didnt know, and theyre sorry. The people who have muted/warned me are: Browtherhoodz(warn), rtd321(30 min mute and then unmute), Skyrun02(10 min mute), and HyperSwordsman(5 min mute, btw Im pretty sure it was because of this, but idk). You can even ask the muters, theyll say that they didnt know. Can an admin like remove the muted from my phistory? And can someone please remove the minechat join message from the chat filter?

Please, I hate getting muted for no reason :(

Re: HELP MEH
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 31st, 2015, 6:46:26 pm

Even tho me and oneofekid do not talk as much as Id like to, I know he doesnt curse/spam. Just wanted to say this. Thanks

Post by: CyberPatriot - March 31st, 2015, 7:23:16 pm

I agree. He does not spam/curse at all and plus You guys should remove the minechat thing from the sencers because it will become annoying after a while and then you will start getting muted over and over again.

Post by: Edmigo - March 31st, 2015, 8:56:04 pm

I apologize for any mistaken warns/ mutes given to you from the staff. Yes, lately there has been censoring of social media and it does get confusing. One way to clarify when you join in minechat is to say something along the lines of "I just joined on my (device name here)".

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.