People Stealing Creative Builds

Post by: EmsMyEms - June 29th, 2016, 5:09:36 pm

I've noticed recently that alot of people have been donating. That means they get worldedit. Worledit means they get copy and paste. People have been stealing builds from others without their consent. Yesterday, for example, I was asked to help someone with copy and paste. When I tpa, I saw they were trying to copy a house I had built on their plot. They didn't ask for my permission at all. Other people, but more commonly LunaLazuli and IdentSTtify's builds have been copied.
This isn't really a report, it's more like a warning. If you copy and paste a house that YOU made for an rp, ask someone to delete it when you are done to prevent people from stealing it.

Post by: primadxnna - June 29th, 2016, 7:11:06 pm

OMG I FEEL YOU ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL LIKE FOR REAL

Post by: patman96 - June 29th, 2016, 8:21:39 pm

This isn't exactly an offense unless they are able to CUT and paste as well

Re:People Stealing Creative Builds
Post by: Dooplu - July 1st, 2016, 9:04:23 pm

I saw it happen right in front of me with Identsify and on top of that the person who used w/e accidently //cut one of her builds

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 1st, 2016, 9:40:08 pm

Im starting to get scared my mix rp will be copied. Because other times when i had great builds, i found someone who had the exact
same building. So if people are still coping, i might shut down the rp

Post by: NekoTiffy - July 13th, 2016, 10:23:45 am

I actually do realize that people are copying my builds, and honestly I feel VERY disrespected since I'm currently away on vacation but just a tip for people who copy me and don't ask permission, I WILL FIND YOU AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE! Idc if you argue it off because i will find you

Post by: Dooplu - July 14th, 2016, 1:27:13 am

[quote=identSTtify]I actually do realize that people are copying my builds, and honestly I feel VERY disrespected since I'm currently away on vacation but just a tip for people who copy me and don't ask permission, I WILL FIND YOU AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE! Idc if you argue it off because i will find you[/quote]

Scary but i approve XD

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 15th, 2016, 6:26:30 pm

Same identisify, this is happening so much to me that i am thinking about buying a copyright policy :P

Post by: Diligxnce - July 26th, 2016, 6:54:16 am

This has happened to me before, when creative had its plot system. ;w;

Post by: Peppah - October 2nd, 2016, 3:59:01 pm

They never copy and paste, just steal my ideas. When SRBunnies and I made this cool Halloween event, someone copied it that same day. xD People need to be more creative and come up with stuff on their own..

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.