Hiya/Goodbye

Hiya/Goodbye
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 31st, 2015, 5:32:30 pm

Hey guys, Im leaving cubebuilders ( I am aware I do have a Staff Application waiting for results but a staff member can just delete that if they dont mind ).

Yes, I am aware I have done this in the past but that was only for a few weeks but this time it could be a month if not longer. Ill still come on to see how the server is doing occasionally and I will still be on forums some days but its just that I feel like Ive been spending to much time on Cubebuilders after all 18 days is kinda a long time considering Ive only been on Cubebuilders since October and no that is no insult as this is by far the greatest server I have ever been on.

You couldnt meet nicer people, I remember when I joined I got so confused by people welcoming me on the server as previous servers I remember did not do that.
Also dont feel bad that Im leaving as its not just Cubebuilders Im also leaving Minecraft for a while.

I know that half of you reading this probably havent heard of me but can I just say youre honestly amazing and do not let anyone bring you down. You can do great things in the future so follow what you believe in, be smart and try not make any stupid mistakes on the way for me okay? and no matter what you do always be yourself, oh and this also goes to people I have already met on Cubebuilders and it also goes to future members.

Thank you if you read all of this I am aware I did type a lot, I wish the best of luck to this server as Im sure great things lie ahead and everyone who plays it also be sure to follow the rules here, as you only get one chance to make a first impression so you have to make sure its a good one.

Also can I just say I am not leaving again because I want attention as I am not that kind of person.

Re: Hiya/Goodbye
Post by: oneofakid - March 31st, 2015, 5:41:45 pm

See you soon Soviet! :( :(

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 31st, 2015, 5:47:20 pm

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=2435.msg10688#msg10688 date=1427838105]
See you soon Soviet! :( :(
[/quote]

Dont worry, Ill still try to come on at least once a month as I am aware that you are building something on one of my 128x128 plots in Creative and I wont let you and your friends work go to waste because Im inactive :)

But for now, goodbye and good luck one :)

Post by: oneofakid - March 31st, 2015, 5:52:30 pm

Lel, bubye :)

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 31st, 2015, 6:44:12 pm

I bet youre just doing it to get attention... Lolz just kidding soviet, I know what it feels like to have to take a break from minecraft or gaming in general as Ive had to do the same in the past. But yeah be sure to let us see you agian will you ?! I wont survive missing you :(

Byyee ^^

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 31st, 2015, 7:29:26 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2435.msg10693#msg10693 date=1427841852]
I bet youre just doing it to get attention... Lolz just kidding soviet, I know what it feels like to have to take a break from minecraft or gaming in general as Ive had to do the same in the past. But yeah be sure to let us see you agian will you ?! I wont survive missing you :(

Byyee ^^
[/quote]

I actually got worried there Thanks haha.

Anyway I will still be on at least once a month and I will try to remain active on forums for a little longer.

As it is harder to leave something completely than to leave it gradually ( like say you play 7 days a week and you want to stop playing you could cut it down to 6 days a week then 5,4,3, etc )

Anyway good luck on that Medieval Castle you have in creative also Fairy Tail is the best, I only started watching it yesterday or the day before and I am already on Episode 40... Haha. ;D

Also I will be back one day although Im not sure when exactly.

Goodbye and Good Luck GameDude :)

Post by: Edmigo - March 31st, 2015, 9:00:42 pm

I hope you have fun in your other pursuits! Playing on a single game for an extended period can get monotonous and boring and I totally get what youre feeling. It was great having you as an active player and we hope to see you occasionally!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 31st, 2015, 10:37:34 pm

Aww, goodbye! We know what it feels like to have played a game so much that you need to take a break eventually. But remember to visit us every once in a while!

Goodbye from the entire CB community!

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 1st, 2015, 5:09:36 pm

Thank You Drakwatch and DaRetroGamer its nice to know people understand, when I left the server a while ago I felt bad because I had left my friends so I stuck around for a while longer but now I must go as Ive said before we cant spend our lives behind a computer screen no matter how peaceful it sounds.

Although I havent really spoken much to neither of you Im sure you will both accomplish great things in the future ( Now I feel like Yoda for some reason oh well, haha ) I am serious though ^_^

And you can count on me coming back one day, maybe July or late June although Im not promising.

Thank You again, and the best of luck to both of you.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.