New to Skyblocks!

New to Skyblocks!
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - March 28th, 2015, 2:57:03 am

so I just went onto skyblocks or the first time tonight and now djmax46 and I have made a pretty sweet island for just starting it tonight :D sorry about the rain! :-\

Re: New to Skyblocks!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 28th, 2015, 4:37:50 am

Wow Jessie for an island which has only been up for one day thats amazing!

Ive been playing skyblocks for a while now and my island is still not as good as that, good job and have fun on skyblocks!

Post by: Akiraff - March 28th, 2015, 10:47:18 am

That seems a great start Jessie_Lyn13, compared to mine! I am still having issues with cobblestone generator, I need to find a way that is more efficient to generate cobblestone in my island, and also start putting walls and lighting in my island.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 28th, 2015, 11:20:03 am

Amazing Island ! Ive been on skyblock for a while now and even got loads of help from some people and my Island still isnt as good as that, really wonderfull job !

@Akiraf: If you dont know how to make a good cobble stone generator I could show you how to make an automatic cobble generator wich provides you of 40 cobble stone every time you clear it.

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - March 28th, 2015, 2:23:48 pm

Thanks Sovietpickle! and I bet your island is amazing compared to mine :) Thank you so much Akiraff! djmax46 had a pretty cool cobble stone generator set up but it involved redstone so I have no idea how to do it lol. Thank you GameDudepc_TR! you guys are all awesome! and I bet all of your island are amazing! I hope to see them at some point! Also I just added this to my island :P

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 28th, 2015, 5:13:38 pm

Yeah same for my cobble gen, it involves at least 32 redstone, 1 redstone torch, 1 lever, 1 redstone thingy wich makes redstone go longer (forgot the name :o), 4 normal pistons, 1 lava, 4 water and a building material.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 28th, 2015, 5:45:08 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2402.msg10510#msg10510 date=1427577218]
Yeah same for my cobble gen, it involves at least 32 redstone, 1 redstone torch, 1 lever, 1 redstone thingy wich makes redstone go longer (forgot the name :o), 4 normal pistons, 1 lava, 4 water and a building material.
[/quote]

Is the mechanism easy to make though? Even when I try to make the very basic cobblestone generator containing a bucket of water & lava I always appear to get obsidian aha.

Also is the item youre referring to called A Redstone Repeater? ^_^

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - March 28th, 2015, 6:59:46 pm

I have having that same issue for the basic cobble stone generator you just have to make like lets say 5 wide one deep hole and the make the middle of the hole 2 deep so just break one more block and then make it so the water flows from the edge into that 1 block 2 deep hole and the put your lava on the other side, if that makes sense lol I could always show you how to make the basic one. Though I cant help you with the Redstone ones lol

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 28th, 2015, 7:09:53 pm

Yes the design I use for my automatic cobble stone generator is very easy and if build correctly basicly impossible to destroy (unless you actually mean to destroy it with a pick or something). I will make some screenshots showing step by step what to do in order to make the generator I use. Ill post them down below in another reply as soon as theyre done :)

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 28th, 2015, 7:59:06 pm

So here are the screenshots showing you step by step how to make the cobble stone generator. First dig a hole of 5 by 5, 3 down, center circle (not center block !!) 1 down more (like in screenshot 1). The rest you should be able to see from the screenshots.

If anything is unclear please do let me know and Ill try to help you the best I can :)

Note:

- When you place the redstone repeater inmediatly right-mouse click it 3 times so it moves to the slowest repeat.
- Flip the lever to activate the cobble gen (from screenshot 6 to screenshot 7) and flip it again after the maximum height is reached so you can mine it.
- In order to mine all 4 cobble stone, mine the tower like a stair (screenshot 8).

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.