Umm question!?

Umm question!?
Post by: albanybrookexo - March 27th, 2015, 1:46:50 pm

Question!! When I came on today it welcomed me , why is that?? ???

Re: Umm question!?
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 27th, 2015, 2:34:56 pm

The same happened to me and Ive been playing since late October of 2014 so yeah, I got a little bit confused at that. Aha.

Post by: Akiraff - March 27th, 2015, 2:44:41 pm

When I came online on the server it also welcome me. As I thought myself, there was no server reset, neither I changed my name. And even if I changed my name on Minecraft, my UUID would still be registered in the database, the fact that I was still withholding my admin position when I joined the server today.

Its probably a system update, that could messed up with UUID registered users on the database, which changed all the values, in this case is telling us Welcome to the server.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: albanybrookexo - March 27th, 2015, 4:57:46 pm

Okay thank you !

Post by: Livetabon - March 27th, 2015, 8:27:44 pm

Hub was restarted, it was to erase every players enderchest.

When hub restarted it means when you first join it recognizes you as a new player, ergo it welcomes you!

~Liv <3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.