Idea of CubeBuilders Resolutions.

Idea of CubeBuilders Resolutions.
Post by: Amaterasu6k - March 27th, 2015, 10:15:24 am

I was thinking of community activities that anyone can take place it. My mind drifted off thinking about new years and how people make a resolution to stop doing something that could be bad. So i thought of bringing it to CubeBuilders ;D. As everyone knows already, no human can be perfect. So why not get rid of bad habits you may have on the server! Like foul language use or disrespecting others. Make a CubeBuilders Resolution with us. All you have to do is comment your resolution and stick with it for a few weeks, and when your done with that one do another one in a few months. This is just a fun little event that i wanted to try, you can participate if you want, if not that is just fine. As i said anyone can participate in this experimental event.

Until next time, seeya on the server! ;D

Re: Idea of CubeBuilders Resolutions.
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 27th, 2015, 10:40:45 am

So basicly you mean this: You say something you will do (like you do with new year) and stick with it untill you lose your bad habbit ?

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - March 28th, 2015, 3:08:20 am

my only habit is not really super bad, but I get really into building on creative or skyblocks and forget there is a chat sometimes and I miss out on a lot of interesting stuff and the chance to meet new people, so I will try to pay attention and talk more in chat! :D

Post by: Amaterasu6k - March 28th, 2015, 3:13:13 am

Yep, just like that gamedude. ;D

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 28th, 2015, 11:24:32 am

Alright Ill try to go into the different sub servers more often. For now I mainly played Creative due to my huge project, but sometimes you can find me in skyblock or factions. Ill also try to be on those 2 more consistantly and go in mini games once in a while.

Post by: JuanDong - March 29th, 2015, 10:16:32 pm

Alright I wont kill anyone in CB :)

SIKEEE

Post by: Livetabon - March 29th, 2015, 10:21:19 pm

[quote author=XxX_pslamp69_XxX link=topic=2391.msg10553#msg10553 date=1427681792]
Alright I wont kill anyone in CB :)

SIKEEE
[/quote]

My resolution is to lightly tap this guy with a flower.

Post by: slimestein - March 30th, 2015, 1:42:27 am

Hmm ill make a reulution that says that slime will stay neutral.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 5th, 2015, 12:41:19 am

Im so glad some of the community is taking part of my idea. ;D

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 5th, 2015, 8:29:10 pm

Ofcourse, seems not only like a fun but also a good idea :p

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.