I will be back!!!

I will be back!!!
Post by: Mutroc - March 25th, 2015, 5:14:46 pm

Hey guys! Its mutroc and I am so sad I have been gone :( on factions has anyone got to raided my secret place yet??? If so good job I am sure u found some good stuff. And faction people I play with did u unadd me? Plz add me back! I will b back around May 28th cause thats when I get a laptop! Ok bye be back soon

Xoxo, mutroc :)

Re: I will be back!!!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 25th, 2015, 5:47:26 pm

Mutroc, this section is of the forums is for staff applications. Please post topics like this in General.

Re: I will be back!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 25th, 2015, 5:54:02 pm

Okay mutroc! See you on Cubebuilders in around 10 weeks?

Anyway have fun, and who knows maybe when you can explore all the new possible features and meet loads of new Cubebuilders! :)

Also , Good luck! ^_^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.