Me and Nova's Mg Spawn , Question!

Me and Nova's Mg Spawn , Question!
Post by: albanybrookexo - March 25th, 2015, 1:43:34 pm

Okay so Im VERY happy me and Novas Spawn was accepted, But The outside of it ruins it a bit, Im not sure where it came from :P , Probabaly Novas Plot , Is there anyway of a Admin+ getting out there and taking it away! Thanks!

- Brooke

Re: Me and Nova's Mg Spawn , Question!
Post by: Livetabon - March 25th, 2015, 2:26:45 pm

Hello Brook.

Your minigames spawn is in the middle of something called a flat world.
What does that mean? Well as far as the eyes could see there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but flat land and grass.

When uploading the spawn the staff thought it would be better if we made some natural structures surrounding the spawn, we built trees, mountains and small structures in the distance.

Trust me without those other ad ons it looked really plain because of the world we spawned it in.

~Liv

Post by: albanybrookexo - March 25th, 2015, 4:32:02 pm

Okay , ik what a flat thingy is hhaha , anyways i love it but could they take the slime block thingy away

-Brooke!

Post by: slimestein - March 25th, 2015, 5:17:45 pm

Not the slimeblocks!
Just because they are really lazy slime they dont need to go away!

Post by: albanybrookexo - March 26th, 2015, 3:08:07 am

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2361.msg10370#msg10370 date=1427318265]
Not the slimeblocks!
Just because they are really lazy slime they dont need to go away!
[/quote]well not the slimeblocks but atleast the fence around it

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.