What Pvp Arena Did You Like Better?

What Pvp Arena Did You Like Better?
Post by: JAM2424 - March 25th, 2015, 8:13:45 am

I was kind of curious to see who likes which arena... I vote old one just cuz i could pvp better on it.

Re: What Pvp Arena Did You Like Better?
Post by: JAM2424 - March 25th, 2015, 8:14:32 am

And sorry i meant MADE by Livebaton not mad.

Post by: oneofakid - March 25th, 2015, 8:27:37 am

Livetabon always has some hidden secret when she builds a spawn or a map! I mean, look at the hub! The parkour, all the hidden rooms...

Post by: Akiraff - March 25th, 2015, 9:11:45 am

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=2359.msg10321#msg10321 date=1427286457]
Livetabon always has some hidden secret when she builds a spawn or a map! I mean, look at the hub! The parkour, all the hidden rooms...
[/quote]
That is true oneofakid. Livetabon always add hidden rooms and hidden parkour for people. Most of recent maps, does contain hidden rooms, that as a player; we need to find.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: slimestein - March 25th, 2015, 9:53:47 am

I did not like the old one as it was dark and weird structures.
Therefore I voted on Livetabons.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 25th, 2015, 12:14:24 pm

In my opinion I liked the old one more because it was smaller and not so overwhelming. I mainly like small arenas more than gigantic ones.

But Livetabons is still great though!

Post by: Livetabon - March 25th, 2015, 2:40:19 pm

Hello everyone!

The pvp arena is something I am constantly thinking about, normally my builds have plans. I draw most of my builds before bringing them into minecraft.

When building the pvp arena I was improvising, the biggest thing I disliked about the older arena was it felt cramped and dark. The only thing that really effected pvp was a small tower in the middle of the arena. The lava randomly from small columbs were messy, and I hated how players were forced to enter the arena in one area.

Ive noted that when I originally built the arena I had factions in mind. Climbing those towers, making use of the water/lava traps, and the trap rooms etc was something to engage the player base. Ive been redrawing several maps though to counter other players complaints.

If I do update the map in the future I will be ready, and boy is it an awesome idea!

But until then, I hope you enjoy tge one we have now! It takes some gettin used to^^

~Liv

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 25th, 2015, 4:20:18 pm

I personally like the current PvP arena by Livetabon as I find that players can have more of a chance of actually fighting in the arena instead of getting killed by a team of players camping at the spawn.

I love how the new map has multiple entrances as it lowers the chance of camping by a lot. I also like how theres loads of hidden rooms because sometimes its fun when no ones online in the PvP arena I like to just run about finding the secret rooms, aha ^_^

Post by: JAM2424 - March 25th, 2015, 7:56:11 pm

Thank yall for replying!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.