FEAR THE MIGHTY EMPEROR ONEOFAKID!!

FEAR THE MIGHTY EMPEROR ONEOFAKID!!
Post by: oneofakid - March 23rd, 2015, 4:57:43 pm

So the other day I go on factions to find my bounty risen like heck. From least wanted to #9 most wanted!?(Ill admit Twisters89 put $8000 on my head and I put some money on me too)

I am beating Ender in most wanted! Maybe someday I will become the most wanted and RULE FACTIONS! MWAHAHAHA WATCH OUT LIVETABON!!

of course I was kidding about the rule factions part, but it may happen. :P watch out for the Mighty Emperor oneofakid!

From this day forth, I will not pvp anyone again on Factions!!! I cant afford to lose my bounty!

Re: FEAR THE MIGHTY EMPEROR ONEOFAKID!!
Post by: slimestein - March 23rd, 2015, 5:02:03 pm

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=2332.msg10155#msg10155 date=1427144263]
So the other day I go on factions to find my bounty risen like heck. From least wanted to #9 most wanted!?(Ill admit Twisters89 put $8000 on my head and I put some money on me too)

I am beating Ender in most wanted! Maybe someday I will become the most wanted and RULE FACTIONS! MWAHAHAHA WATCH OUT LIVETABON!!

of course I was kidding about the rule factions part, but it may happen. :P watch out for the Mighty Emperor oneofakid!

From this day forth, I will not pvp anyone again on Factions!!! I cant afford to lose my bounty!
[/quote]
Good luck, but you know i have spent over 290k on livetabon so she will be top wanted and ill keep doing that to make sure she stays there

Post by: Akiraff - March 23rd, 2015, 5:59:47 pm

290k for Livetabons head, when she killed me on god mode, my head is worth more anything else.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: oneofakid - March 23rd, 2015, 6:53:58 pm

Well I will find a way! Somehow!

Post by: dtown2002 - March 24th, 2015, 10:28:06 pm

aw naw!! >:(

Post by: Livetabon - March 25th, 2015, 1:46:42 am

There is only one true emperor in my eyes, and he is EnderTheGreat.

The Empire falls to no one, only decays with time, leaving nothing but stories that no one will know.

but they all will know, we were the strongest.

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - March 25th, 2015, 2:00:21 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2332.msg10296#msg10296 date=1427262402]

The Empire falls to no one, only decays with time, leaving nothing but stories that no one will know.

[/quote]

Well written Live, that felt really quite emotionally bound if you understand where Im coming from.
Anyway, I wouldnt worry about an 8k bounty, mines like 200k or something silly like that and noone has killed me..... yet.

Post by: slimestein - March 25th, 2015, 3:59:33 am

[/quote]
Just because you are married doesnt mean there are no more emperors, even though ender is currently the strongest one.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 25th, 2015, 12:17:50 pm

[/quote]That was a very dramatic response... :(

Post by: Livetabon - March 25th, 2015, 2:45:35 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2332.msg10303#msg10303 date=1427270373]

[/quote]
Just because you are married doesnt mean there are no more emperors, even though ender is currently the strongest one.
[/quote]

We are not married though? 0-o

I mean even in common rps in creative no one in the playerbase even told us to get married! xD

And in real life? We arent married either.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.