Cubebuilders giving out our locations...

Cubebuilders giving out our locations...
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 18th, 2015, 6:15:38 am

I did /glist and saw this
WHY??
Telling our real locations to others?

Re: Cubebuilders giving out our locations...
Post by: Akiraff - March 18th, 2015, 7:15:20 am

I was expecting something more serious, such as giving the coordinates. Locking this thread, no further discussion is necessary.

/glist does not give locations, it gives the current server you are playing and the nice feature of it, is if you click one of the servers will redirect you towards the server.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: slimestein - March 18th, 2015, 2:52:31 pm

Akiraff you missunderstood it.
Unlocking thread.
Here is what Thunder means:

Post by: AzzaOwns - March 18th, 2015, 6:47:06 pm

dude what r poeple going to do ? go to your city and walk around for year just to find you ? i love it that it shows you because it show the diversity of the server where people play from all over the world

Post by: Karow - March 18th, 2015, 7:42:05 pm

I thought it was awesome! Yes I agree with AzzaOwns, I was so amazed with how many ppl were from different countries! Wow! And now we can know how much we really have in common with some players, and how much we can learn about the cultures of others! Its not there to give away your location, because the geographical locations are massive, they do not give away nor pinpoint where your true location is (It just gives country and state, is all, nothing more). Its awesome!

Yes! Diversity is awesome!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 18th, 2015, 7:53:48 pm

At least it doesnt give out your exact location. Its kinda fun to see how people from all around the world play on CubeBuilders.

Post by: JuanDong - March 19th, 2015, 9:12:41 pm

HIDE YO WIFE,
HIDE YO KIDS.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 20th, 2015, 4:25:19 pm

[quote author=XxX_pslamp69_XxX link=topic=2217.msg9488#msg9488 date=1426813961]
HIDE YO WIFE,
HIDE YO KIDS.
[/quote]O.o

Post by: BradmasterX - March 21st, 2015, 10:25:40 am

It only shows where your connections coming from. Not the exact location.

Post by: Livetabon - March 21st, 2015, 1:21:58 pm

This is a new feature I was not aware of, I really enjoy this.

I do not believe it is a big deal, new york for example is a big place and I still dont know what you look like anyways.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.