This is messed up...

This is messed up...
Post by: oneofakid - March 17th, 2015, 8:47:51 pm

THERE IS A STUPID MNECHAT GLITCH!! Everytime I join a server on minechat, the "Connected withiPhone using minechat" message turns to *******!!! I have gotten muted TWICE because people have thought I was swearing I or spamming!! Someone fix this! I hate getting muted cuz it goes on my perm record!! :(

Re: This is messed up...
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 17th, 2015, 8:58:41 pm

Tell a mod+ instead of posting it here. Hope you get unmuted!

Post by: oneofakid - March 17th, 2015, 8:59:40 pm

Thankfully the second time, someone told the muter about the glitch and they unmuted me.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 18th, 2015, 9:50:26 pm

Please do not post reports on General, post them on Report Abuse please!

Post by: oneofakid - March 18th, 2015, 10:32:58 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=2216.msg9448#msg9448 date=1426729826]
Please do not post reports on General, post them on Report Abuse please!
[/quote]
Well this isnt really abuse, the muters didnt know it was a glitch, but I posted it here so people could know if that message is worth muting or not.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 19th, 2015, 3:24:57 pm

Well, Report Abuse is the closest thing the forums have that would go with what you are saying.

Post by: Livetabon - March 20th, 2015, 12:29:05 pm

Hello!

Recently we actually censored the minechat messaged so it would stop advertising itself on our server. The owner found it annoying, and thus removed it. It is no glitch my friend! It was just removed!

~Liv

Post by: dtown2002 - March 20th, 2015, 9:07:58 pm

Its removed!!! Can you read!!!

Post by: oneofakid - March 24th, 2015, 6:08:02 pm

No need to post on this anymore.

Locking

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.