Best Pvpers EVER in Server

Best Pvpers EVER in Server
Post by: OrzaRound - March 15th, 2015, 9:25:28 am

Hi! Who been to that whole Best Pvper in CB? I have. I am taking a new poll( and my first poll) On who you think is the best Pvper. I added others so if you choose that say who you think it is. Thanks!

Re: Best Pvpers EVER in Server
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 15th, 2015, 9:26:39 am

pslamp69 by FAR

Post by: OrzaRound - March 15th, 2015, 9:28:49 am

Yes, pslamp is good, but what about caohc? Who would win, caohc or pslamp

Post by: Yvetal123 - March 15th, 2015, 10:39:21 am

Dude Matthewcraft8, Ive killed caohc in ffa when we had the same gear. If im better than caohc and pslamp is better than me than pslamp is obviously better than caohc by a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot

Post by: BradmasterX - March 15th, 2015, 10:51:26 am

pslamp and Yvetal are about 50%, 50%. I would die to see that battle.

Post by: Solurnis - March 15th, 2015, 7:52:54 pm

pslamp would the rek yvetal hundred ta nothing. and btw, u should extend the list and remove some of the people, I think some of the ogs should be up there

Post by: Solurnis - March 15th, 2015, 7:55:45 pm

also, pslamp has admitted that some people are better than him. ive beat him twice in ffa. awesome could beat lamp too.

Post by: OrzaRound - March 15th, 2015, 8:19:06 pm

I agree though. Pslamp is good. AwesomeAgent is also good

Post by: JuanDong - March 19th, 2015, 9:16:38 pm

ladies ladies
Im bad :I
But I by far shriek dem skrubs

Post by: BradmasterX - March 19th, 2015, 10:09:22 pm

No guests count. Except guests that have been on the server for a huge amount of time.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.