Prince, princess and knights

Prince, princess and knights
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 10th, 2015, 7:31:09 pm

Dear everyone who reads this

Yes, you read it right, this topic is about a prince, a princess and a few knights. This is what its about. Im a king, with a kingdom and a castle. But I do not have a prince, a princess nor knights to protect everything and everyone. So thats why I posted this topic. I will be selecting 1 guy and 1 girl to be the prince and princess of my castle and 5 (or 10 depending on how many want to be a knight) knights (gender does not matter.

What server is it in ?

Its in the creative server.

What will the prince and princess get ?

- You will get a room (fully decorated and made by me).
- A personal chair at the table (the table is just a table where the king, prince, princess and knights will be sitting).
- A throne (smaller then the kings throne ofcourse) in the throne room.
- Your name on the castle staff list (note: with staff I do not mean someone who hold authority but someone who lives and works there).

What will the knights get ?

- A personal chair at the table (the table is just a table where the king, prince, princess and knights will be sitting).
- Either your own room or a decent bed in the barracks (if there isnt enough space for your own room).
- Your name on the castle staff list (note: with staff I do not mean someone who hold authority but someone who lives and works there).

How do I sign ?

Answer all these questions and post the answers down below:

- Whats your IGN (in game name) ?
- How old are you ?
- Why do you think you should be selected to be the prince, princess or a knight ?

I will be selecting the prince, princess and knights next monday (16/03/2015). Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor !!

Greetings
King GameDude

Re: Prince, princess and knights
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 10th, 2015, 7:58:59 pm

Wait, what is this in? Creative? Factions? Please specify.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 10th, 2015, 8:01:52 pm

Modified it, thanks for pointing it out :)

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 10th, 2015, 8:05:54 pm

Hmm, ok. Cept being a prince(ss) or knight just isnt my thing. I think you know what I mean xD

Sorry I cant join.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.