War

War
Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 9th, 2015, 10:17:54 am

Hey Should there be an all out war because I have seen some tension in factions. I think there should be a war in factions a *Special* Event. The winners of the war will get all the spoils and some other reward and the losers well lose their stuff :) Staff can you please comment on what you think and regulars please post suggestions :)

Re: War
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 9th, 2015, 6:41:27 pm

The staff might do that after the update on Akira Enderprises comes out. But there might be some problems if the staff choose to do this.

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 9th, 2015, 6:48:44 pm

Agreed DaRetroGamer

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 9th, 2015, 8:13:45 pm

I dont aggree with faction wars, it is not in the interest of the ILLUMINATI

If there is a war I would be siding with akiraenderprises or avoid the war.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 9th, 2015, 9:00:05 pm

[quote author=Thunderhoof link=topic=2114.msg8891#msg8891 date=1425946425]
I dont aggree with faction wars, it is not in the interest of the ILLUMINATI

If there is a war I would be siding with akiraenderprises or avoid the war.
[/quote]Akira Enderprises is Outerhaven all over again, isnt it? :)

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 10th, 2015, 6:38:07 am

Akiraenderprises is Not outerhaven again. Witch I asked them myself and they said they destroyed outerhaven.

Post by: Livetabon - March 10th, 2015, 8:51:22 am

This is completely true.

AkiraEnderprises has grown considerably and I may have not been around to see outerhaven much in action for I can already tell you what we do differently then that faction.

1: We do not raid other player bases, we may mess around with them but we dont kill and hunt down other factions.

2: the above is disreguarded if a bigger faction on the server starts to constantly kill and raid smaller factions. (New factions that have just started.) so to speak. The factions targeting newer faction members and mercilessly killing will immediately get enemied from our base and we will hunt your faction down (still dependant on faction size.)

3: we have allies, something OH did not have.

4: we can be found. Outerhaven was located in THE END. There was no way for an average player to find it. I can assure you Akira enderprises is very easy to find/see. We are all very surprised no one has found us yet. Our base is above ground (like many of our structures. And its massive to the point of being obnoxious.

All of the above being said we do indeed show vast differences between outerhaven and AE. Sime say AE is a staff faction but in reality many of our members became staff after making the faction. Like for example me, I was a member for several weeks in there before applying for staff.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.