Airport warp will be opening again as an airport!  

Airport warp will be opening again as an airport!
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - March 9th, 2015, 9:57:42 am

Hello to all,

I have very exciting.news! The airport warp in creative is being reconverted back into a fullt functioning airport. We will open on this Friday 3/13/15! This is the grand reopening! This will occur at 7:00 pm eastern time 6:00pm central 5:00 pm mountain time and 4:00 pm pacific time depending on where you live! Please come out for the airports grand reopening this Friday 3/13/15! See you there!

Thanks,

rtd321

Re: Airport warp will be opening again as an airport!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 9th, 2015, 6:45:16 pm

Yay! Ill be there!

Post by: InvalidSession - March 10th, 2015, 5:09:44 pm

i hope all planes will be changed into slime block flying meches lol :P

Post by: Akiraff - March 10th, 2015, 6:20:06 pm

I hoping there is some renovations on the airport, last time I visited it seems to have a great incident which they have decided to close the airport.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.