skyblock!! URGENT

skyblock!! URGENT
Post by: AzzaOwns - March 8th, 2015, 4:38:13 pm

i think somewon needs to eliminate cooki_tiffs island on skyblock as she is banned and i would like to be top island but i have to beat her island when she dose not even play? dosnt seem right too me

Re: skyblock!! URGENT
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 8th, 2015, 7:01:24 pm

Is she permanently banned? Just make your island better than her.

Post by: AzzaOwns - March 13th, 2015, 2:00:00 pm

yeh i did i dont care now but i still think it unfair for everywon else

Post by: Livetabon - March 13th, 2015, 2:25:02 pm

Cookie is not banned, she was just demoted as she could not be staff any longer.

So technically she could always come back.

Post by: Akiraff - March 13th, 2015, 6:43:37 pm

I have discussed this issue with Siggi. cookie_tiff, is available to keep her island, even if she is an inactive members, there will be some changes to Skyblocks that I cannot guarantee you yet. Just need to wait patiently, regards the change Siggi will make.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: AzzaOwns - March 21st, 2015, 5:30:14 pm

sorry guys the only reason i said for her to delete it is because i thought she had perm ban i was informed incorrectly XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.