Sorry!

Sorry!
Post by: LeonemMorsu - March 7th, 2015, 11:11:09 pm

Hey guys, Spark, now Kitty here. Sorry Ive been gone for so long. :-\ I can explain, I swear. You see, my parents have gotten extra strict with me because of my grades, so, I can only get on the computer on weekends, or any day without school, for only 3 hours at a time. Stinks. I know. But I can live with it. And even after all this time, I still plan on continuing CB Arising. Ill start working on it as soon as possible, I promise. Welp, Im gonna turn in for the night. Sayonara!

Re: Sorry!
Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 7th, 2015, 11:37:37 pm

Itll be nice to have you back!

Re: Sorry!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 8th, 2015, 12:08:29 pm

At least youre still here!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.