Karma needs to be reset for me.

Karma needs to be reset for me.
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 7th, 2015, 4:07:59 pm

Guys I looked at my karma and was DEVASTATED when I saw it

+3 and -47 as of now, Staff please reset my karma or just remove it from the fourms. How can a person have that low of a karma?

Re: Karma needs to be reset for me.
Post by: InvalidSession - March 7th, 2015, 4:30:33 pm

some 1 need to applaud me too

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 7th, 2015, 6:18:52 pm

Yikes....sorry, bud.

Post by: albanybrookexo - March 8th, 2015, 10:20:54 am

Aww Thats Unfair , no-one on the CubeBuilders server should go through this :-[ Well Lets make sure everyone applauds you know ;)

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 8th, 2015, 11:06:38 am

I have +5 and -50 so far :(

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 13th, 2015, 5:05:55 pm

[quote author=No Escape link=topic=2083.msg8673#msg8673 date=1425763833]
some 1 need to applaud me too
[/quote]Okie dokie, applauding

Post by: Akiraff - March 13th, 2015, 5:39:59 pm

Yeah, especially for a member for not being active for forums over a year. It is impossible that a person would ever reach below 20 karma. Asides karma is not really going to harm you in anyway whatsoever. What is important, is that you are helping the community, even if they are hating you.

Edit: It seems one of the staffs already reset your karma. I am going to be locking this thread, since it is solved.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.