SkyBlocks

SkyBlocks
Post by: SkyrunPvP - March 6th, 2015, 4:27:37 pm

Skyblocks

So I’ve started a new topic about Skyblocks I know you guys can’t wait for the new spawn built by Livetabon!

I’ve decided to do something a tiny bit different. I always wonder what your islands look like so post pictures of your islands here.

I don’t know the whole concept of this, maybe just to how people are progressing in Skyblocks.

This is totally different mine and Livie’s island is opening up a huge shop with a daily and weekly buy can you get there fast enough?

It has all the items that are essential are in our shop at a cheap price you also have a overhead view of our island so be there !

I hope this post will actually bring population to skyblocks. If you think it’s boring when you get into it it’s spectacular.

Re: SkyBlocks
Post by: Akiraff - March 7th, 2015, 8:13:17 am

Well, its been a while that I dont go to my island. However there are a lot of things that me and Koala would need to work.

Such as:

That are some goals that I would like to start, when I get back to Minecraft.

Akiraff
    CubeBuilders Administrator
    Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 7th, 2015, 6:24:08 pm

Ill post a picture of mine soon.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 24th, 2015, 12:22:15 am

Ok, Im back! Ive finished replacing everything in my island with cobblestone and making everything look nice. Check it out!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.