What is my karma?

What is my karma?
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 6th, 2015, 3:53:43 pm

Hi,

I was wondering what the karma was on my profile. Anyone know?

-Retro

Re: What is my karma?
Post by: InvalidSession - March 6th, 2015, 4:36:13 pm

karma can be get if people applaud you or smite you :(

Post by: Livetabon - March 6th, 2015, 7:45:53 pm

Right beside the players post you can see Karma!

See I have +30 Karma? (look beside my post) That means a player gave me 30. not 31, 30. totally 30. applauds! It means I am being helpful and nice on the server!

Ill applaud you right now~ It will give you +1 :D You can do this every day, its a nice gesture and makes people feel happy!

You can also smite them giving them negative karma :( It means they were rude, mean or not helpful on the forums.

In the end it doesnt do anything, but its all in good fun! :D

~Liv <3

Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 6th, 2015, 7:49:33 pm

You actually have 31. learn to count live.. jeez :P

PS: Livetabon is the best,

Post by: Livetabon - March 6th, 2015, 7:50:53 pm

I know I do, I didnt say anything other than 31.

Silly senile Ender. <3

Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 6th, 2015, 7:51:53 pm

What? check your post, love. youre still off. O_o

Post by: Livetabon - March 6th, 2015, 7:53:09 pm

You edited it,

PS: You forgot the "31 applauds!" you know right next to 30 ;)

<3

Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 6th, 2015, 7:53:50 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2068.msg8627#msg8627 date=1425689153]

See I have +30 Karma? (look beside my post) That means a player gave me 30 applauds! It means I am being helpful and nice on the server!

Ill applaud you right now~ It will give you +1 :D You can do this every day, its a nice gesture and makes people feel happy!

You can also smite them giving them negative karma :( It means they were rude, mean or not helpful on the forums.

~Liv <3
[/quote]

did i?

Post by: Livetabon - March 6th, 2015, 7:55:26 pm

See I have +30 Karma? (look beside my post) That means a player gave me 31 applauds! It means I am being helpful and nice on the server!

~Liv <3
[/quote]

Yep :)

Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 6th, 2015, 7:56:35 pm

See I have +30 Karma? (look beside my post) That means a player gave me 30. not 31, 30. totally 30. applauds! It means I am being helpful and nice on the server!

~Liv <3
[/quote]

Uhm...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.