CHANGE FACTION RESET DATE

Post by: OrzaRound - June 9th, 2016, 1:30:34 am

I really want this and can you make the Reset Fate for Factions Later? Like in August or something? Pleease? :?:

Re:CHANGE FACTION RESET DATE
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 9th, 2016, 4:14:24 pm

Not really because 1.10 came out and they might want to implement it into factions, Because 1.10 has soem things that spawn naturally. The reason we didn't do it for 1.9 is because the new things that spawn in are in the end and that gets reset.

Post by: chumii - June 16th, 2016, 6:31:31 pm

[quote=LegendCraft888]I really want this and can you make the Reset Fate for Factions Later? Like in August or something? Pleease? :?: [/quote]

Clearly you just want to be good before the reset, but we're all going to be (quote on quote) "Noobs" because we wont have any good items, except for the people with tons of cube tokens. I vote the reset should stay its chosen date :D

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 17th, 2016, 5:55:43 pm

Yeh and their changing factions to 1.8 2

Post by: chumii - June 20th, 2016, 3:34:33 am

[quote=DaCoolCreeper]Yeh and their changing factions to 1.8 2
[/quote]
Please no everyone likes polar bears.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.