I won't be on for a long time :(

I won't be on for a long time :(
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - March 2nd, 2015, 1:58:25 pm

Sorry guys, but I wont be on for a really long time, hopefully things will change but I dont think they will. I play minecraft on a laptop which we got about a year and a half ago, and the hardware we think has died. :( You can turn it on and the screen will just stay black, however you can see the mouse arrow. Anyone have any advise?! We cant afford a new laptop at the moment, and our big computer is slowly dying, so yeah. I sent this on my computer at school btw. Hope to see you guys as soon as possible. Bye!

Re: I won't be on for a long time :(
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 2nd, 2015, 2:20:08 pm

[color=pink]Im sorry to hear the Billy :( , Hope to see you back on the server soon though :-[/color]. [i]And is the mouse moveable or is it frozen?

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - March 2nd, 2015, 2:47:34 pm

You can still move the mouse

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 2nd, 2015, 2:55:15 pm

Okay, well what I suggest is research this problem a bit more and take a couple of notes To try and resolve the situation? Im sorry I cant really be much help :(

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 8th, 2015, 7:05:11 pm

Aww. Hopefully youll get a new device soon so you can join us on CubeBuilders again!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.