New Add Ons (SPAWN)

New Add Ons (SPAWN)
Post by: BradmasterX - March 2nd, 2015, 10:35:04 am

There have been some new updates to the spawn. New parkor and Beacons and a strange room full of redstone, water, and slimes?

1) New parkor, Including tons of invisible parkor.

2) Beacons, in one of the towers and one behind the faction "sword".

3) New ways to climb towers, WITH TONS OF PARKOR!!! But you get a breath taking view of spawn.

4) A very peculiar quarts block below spawn with a glowstone heart on it. I broke the quartz and for a split second before it says "You dont have permission for this area", I see redstone and water, and maybe even some slimes or a beacon.

5) A highly strange fence.

Re: New Add Ons (SPAWN)
Post by: slimestein - March 2nd, 2015, 10:43:40 am

Just made a post about this (at the same time as you), but not exactly the same...

Post by: Livetabon - March 2nd, 2015, 10:47:21 am

Hello Brad!

I knew you of all people would most definitely notice these changes!

I have been adding to the spawn since yesterday, sneakily at first, but people started to notice while I was building. xD.

The beacons are purely for +speed, I was considering +attack for pvp but decided against it.

The room with the heart in it is actually my house^^ (entertainment purposes only rrly) EnderTheGreat built a secret lair for himself, (I kinda moved in.) inside of it is purely decoration, beds, books, a small hot tub and a giant spawner holding onto a ghast. Its kinda silly^^

I do wonder how you got down there, it must have been hard^^;;

Have you explored the full parkour?

~Liv

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 2nd, 2015, 10:48:49 am

Oo! I cant wait to try and find them all when Im back on my PC! ;D

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 2nd, 2015, 10:52:36 am

I want to try it but you should make some checkpoints liv ^.^ =P

Post by: Livetabon - March 2nd, 2015, 10:56:31 am

Maybe^^;; we will see. I like having my builds modified like this. The real version of it is in creative so the additions in spawn are only giving it character. ^^ I am happy to make it more interactive for you all.

Post by: BradmasterX - March 2nd, 2015, 10:57:10 am

Livetabon, I have explored the parkor. And I used an ender pearl to get downthere. I just cant get in like slimestein did.
Post by: Livetabon - March 2nd, 2015, 11:01:06 am

Slimestein has not been inside^^ I can guarentee you that. Slimesteins picture was taken from the inside of a tower at spawn. You can go into every tower there except maybe 1 idk xD.

Post by: BradmasterX - March 2nd, 2015, 11:03:50 am

Ohhhh. That makes way more sense. But whats in the box? ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ???

Post by: Livetabon - March 2nd, 2015, 11:04:54 am

Pandoras box may never be open^^

Maybe if Im on and happy, Ill invite you inside! ;).

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.