Grand opening of new theme park in creative

Grand opening of new theme park in creative
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - March 1st, 2015, 9:01:27 pm

Hello all,
I will be having a grand opening of a theme park i have been working on. Its grand opening will be on Friday 3/6/15 at 7:00 pm eastern time sharp! be there or be square! XD

Thanks,

rtd321

Re: Grand opening of new theme park in creative
Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 1st, 2015, 11:21:15 pm

Nice Rtd, cant wait to see it!

Post by: slimestein - March 2nd, 2015, 1:57:08 am

[quote author=rtd321 link=topic=2018.msg8300#msg8300 date=1425261687]
Hello all,
I will be having a grand opening of a theme park i have been working on. Its grand opening will be on Friday 3/6/15 at 7:00 pm eastern time sharp! be there or be square! XD

Thanks,

rtd321
[/quote]
Gmt -5

Post by: Livetabon - March 2nd, 2015, 9:03:34 am

If I have time I will most definitely go see it. But I have a bunch of things to do in creative, it would have to probably be at a later date.

~Liv <3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.