Question concerning the mention of other server experiences

Question concerning the mention of other server experiences
Post by: oneofakid - February 28th, 2015, 11:17:21 pm

Just a quick question: I know we are STRICTLY not allowed to mention server names, but are we allowed to mention experience from the server, as long as we dont advertise it? (Btw I havent done this, I just want to make sure I dont if yiure not allowed)

Re: Question concerning the mention of other server experiences
Post by: TheBlueMacaw - March 1st, 2015, 11:02:09 am

Mentioning things you did on another server is fine, so long as you dont say the name or IP of the server.

Post by: Livetabon - March 1st, 2015, 6:13:53 pm

Things that count for advertising:

"Hey give me your skype so I can tell you the IP" (Gathering players skypes to advertise)

"The IP is:562914" (Thats a random number btw. Directly telling others.)

and then stating the server name and offering the IP or having the intent to advertise, by saying they are going to give said IP.

You can tell your experiences IE: "Hey I used to do this on a server it was fun." Is completely harmless. :)

I am locking this topic now~

~Liv

Post by: EnderTheGreat - March 1st, 2015, 6:17:08 pm

AND I SHALL UNLOCK IT. FEAR THE MIGHTY ENDER MUUAHAHAHA.

locking again. #sorrynotsorry

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.