March! In 2 days it will be a year since I first joined the server!

March! In 2 days it will be a year since I first joined the server!
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 1st, 2015, 1:02:08 pm

On march 3rd 2014 is when I first joined the server. My first day was amazing the old spawn and anniehbear was the first staff I met. I made a house outside of the spawn and created my first faction called fan. Aikaboy tought me what factions was and raiding was me and him were friends at the time. Also in september 02 2014 I became inactive on fourms and played less and less and I got a punishment from the staff and thats when I quit the server. I became inactive for 4-5 months and didnt play minecraft. Then I got a new imac 5k retina display computer and that is when I got back on.

Re: March! In 2 days it will be a year since I first joined the server!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 1st, 2015, 4:09:32 pm

Congratulations! ;D

Re: March! In 2 days it will be a year since I first joined the server!
Post by: slimestein - March 1st, 2015, 4:27:23 pm

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.