Cubebuilders no longer interests me anymore.

Cubebuilders no longer interests me anymore.
Post by: ThunderHoof - February 25th, 2015, 6:57:28 pm

Ik you may have seen me say "Im quitting the server" but this time it is real. I have been perm muted by lil_britt on november 19 2014 and that I will never forget even though if my mute appeal is accepted I will not play as often As i once did. Why im quitting / Because many people STILL hate me after freaking 4-5 months and its not fun to play whilst muted and being laughed at and cussed at by players.To anyone who sees this you probably hate me afterall I am one of the most hated players on the server and I cant play here if nobody cares about me. The age of saturn115 is OVER just forget me I dont care. Seriuosly who cares if im leaving. My mute appeal will most likely be denied if that is so I will never be on the server again. Since I want to play here where the rules are just...dumb. Also when I type in /ban it says Do you think you tell me what do? and the answer is Yes because I can persuade you. I am very angry about what players have done to me and there is no way to let that out. Im also very sad about what the staff did to me. Give me 1 more chance and i will be happy here. You will lose one of your oldest players if you dont .btw i give this server a solid 6/10 becuase the staff and others hate me such as karow,siggi,ender,bigboss,lil_britt. Its just to much pressure on me and I dont like it

THIS IS THE WAY I FEEL RIGHT NOW JUST UNMUTE ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Re: Cubebuilders no longer interests me anymore.
Post by: Solurnis - February 25th, 2015, 7:02:09 pm

I think people get angry at you because you do stuff like this^^ you should just try to wait patiently, staff are probably making up whether they should unmute you or not

Post by: ThunderHoof - February 25th, 2015, 7:02:50 pm

I am its just I want people to know what I feel and what I have been through.
Btw that stuff that I did was from 4-5 months ago cant you just let that go and forget it?

Post by: Solurnis - February 25th, 2015, 7:05:49 pm

Im not a h8er m8, I dont even care anymore. Im just talking about an average CubeBuilders player.

Post by: ThunderHoof - February 25th, 2015, 7:09:06 pm

The average cubebuilders player probably doesnt even know me.

Most of the players that I have seen on the server are ones that werent there during when I was breaking rules or whatever.

2/3 dont know me 1/3 know me (Educated guess)

Post by: Solurnis - February 25th, 2015, 7:15:26 pm

You remember meh?

Post by: ThunderHoof - February 25th, 2015, 7:24:19 pm

Eh I kinda do you were one of those neutral people who didnt care about me as well :-\

Also I will never play as long as a faction like outerhaven rules over,I always hated that its a different name but its just like outerhaven.

Also raiding/pvp sucks dude it hurts your feelings. Btw Im not saying I hate the server its just not what I wanted it to be when I would supposedly (Return) .
That will never happen as long as I am treated like garbage Im tired of it Imagine all the stuff that happend me happend to you? How would you feel?
This server needs people to be treated the same regardless of rank age religion whatever and Im always on the lower end to the staff.
This is it dude I will no longer play in the game I will be on the forums though If you need me for some reason witch I doubt anyone would :( :(

Post by: Solurnis - February 25th, 2015, 7:28:33 pm

maybe because I never really knew you? I never thought you meant to do anything bad....

Post by: ThunderHoof - February 25th, 2015, 7:32:06 pm

Its not just you its most of the server.

I was treated like a human would treat an ant or something people just never know what ive been through.
I never EVER wanted to harm the server in any way its just the persons perception of me and how they think I am.

Post by: Livetabon - February 25th, 2015, 9:05:43 pm

Hello there!

I am a new staff member, I do not know you all that much and since I did not ban you I do not have jurisdiction in your offense appeal. I did read it over though and contacted Karow. You and I have a clean record in my books, I do not hate you, in fact I do not hate anyone Ive banned or have muted.

If you are disinterested in the server so be it, but if you really want to stay please keep up a positive attitude in the community. It takes time to heal up past offenses, but in the long run you can definitely be unmuted. Especially if you are kind and helpful to other players.

Until then please do not bypass the chat logs and beg to be unmuted, instead try to be positive on the forums and friendly! I am sure you could make a lot of friends that way! :D

~Liv

(Btw this is my 300th post! Hello EnderTheGreat! <3)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.