bye guys.

bye guys.
Post by: MystrikMC - February 24th, 2015, 9:08:11 am

I do not play cubebuilders much anymore because im losing interest in minecraft. I barley play minecraft anymore. so i will average be on %5 of the time. so i guess bye. :(

Re: bye guys.
Post by: chaptermaster118 - February 24th, 2015, 9:48:20 am

D; we will miss you CubePVPgod D;

Post by: Livetabon - February 24th, 2015, 11:35:39 am

That is very sad.. :( you will be missed Cube!!

~Liv

I hope to see you on again in the distant future!

Post by: Akiraff - February 24th, 2015, 12:28:38 pm

Goodbye CubePVPGod, it was nice to meeting you in CubeBuiders.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: slimestein - February 24th, 2015, 1:03:16 pm

[quote author=CubePVPGod link=topic=1956.msg7922#msg7922 date=1424786891]
I do not play cubebuilders much anymore because im losing interest in minecraft. I barley play minecraft anymore. so i will average be on %5 of the time. so i guess bye. :(
[/quote]
Ill miss you

Post by: albanybrookexo - February 25th, 2015, 3:04:42 am

:-[ I hardly know you but I just get so upset when members leave

Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 25th, 2015, 4:00:55 pm

But Cube, you cant do this to me! We were good friends and we started a town and, and.. Please buddy no!

Post by: MystrikMC - February 25th, 2015, 5:39:54 pm

willbob. you can take over the town. be the mayor if you want,sorry dude.i might still play a tiny bit on creative each day though! ::) :D

Post by: Solurnis - February 25th, 2015, 6:15:16 pm

Sad to see you guy cube :( but, I hope to see you again soon

Post by: ThunderHoof - February 25th, 2015, 6:46:18 pm

I dont really know this dude but you should seriously play games like World of warcraft and stuff, good luck out there.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.