CubeBuilders Creative Showcase: YouTube series

CubeBuilders Creative Showcase: YouTube series
Post by: oneofakid - February 23rd, 2015, 5:55:57 pm

Hey everyone! ;D I started a YouTube series where I showcase some incredible things built on the CubeBuilders creative server! If you think your build is cool enough to be showcased online, then PM me or ThatPandaDude. I will do a quick check to see if it matches my expectations, and if it does, I will record a video where I feature your build! And before you ask, yes, I allow group builds.

My three expectations:
MUST BE AN ORIGINAL BUILD! (more on that below)
Must be YouTube appropriate.
Other people must have said positive things about your build.

[glow=blue,2,300][font=arial black]Check out my YouTube page:[/font][/glow]
[move]youtube.com/virtualtorpedo[/move]

Ideas about originality:
What I mean by original is that you came up with the design. I am perfectly fine if you build things that others have built before! (i.e. prison, mansion, etc.) It just has to be something you came up with, not a rebuild or something. I do not accept rebuilds!

Thank you,
-oneofakid

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.