How to make the best factions base

Re: How to make the best factions base
Post by: EnderTheGreat - February 27th, 2015, 2:31:40 am

The ultimate goal is to actually put all of you on one big team. Akira Enderprises vs The World. It may even be the start of raid-able instances for factions. Maybe some unique loot for those who participate *cough protection V armor pieces cough* *cough named weapon drops cough*

Maybe Ive spoiled too much ;)

Post by: ThunderHoof - February 27th, 2015, 6:39:07 am

Enderthegreat Please dont start up outerhaven again.

If this is a war i wont be a part of it becuase i always lose.

Post by: EnderTheGreat - February 27th, 2015, 8:40:11 am

Haha no need to worry, My factions is actually responsible for destroying OuterHaven.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 8th, 2015, 7:08:23 pm

Make the base underground and above the ground where the base is located, pour down a bunch of water! Now, people cant use TNT to destroy your base, and they cant get in! (dont tp people)

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 8th, 2015, 7:56:58 pm

Mmmhh seems like stuff is about to happen in factions... Well if the server wouldnt be so laggy to transport me 3 blocks further and into lave in 0.5 seconds after a screen freeze of about 3 seconds, I would participate :D

Anyhow, Ill see how strong I am by the time the war starts. If Im in a faction Ill do anything to protect it, if not, Ill take you guys out one by one on my own. And Ill come after you as last EnderTheGreat ;) (unless i happen to be in the same faction as you are ofcourse haha)

Post by: Livetabon - March 8th, 2015, 9:19:35 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=1948.msg8760#msg8760 date=1425859018]
Mmmhh seems like stuff is about to happen in factions... Well if the server wouldnt be so laggy to transport me 3 blocks further and into lave in 0.5 seconds after a screen freeze of about 3 seconds, I would participate :D

Anyhow, Ill see how strong I am by the time the war starts. If Im in a faction Ill do anything to protect it, if not, Ill take you guys out one by one on my own. And Ill come after you as last EnderTheGreat ;) (unless i happen to be in the same faction as you are ofcourse haha)
[/quote]

Lel.

I am part of EnderTheGreats faction and I can say with 100% certainty that you wont even get inside the base. ;)

That is... unless we want you to. ;)

~Liv

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 9th, 2015, 6:24:19 am

My dear LiveTabon...

If Im not a part of your faction I will not need to go into your base. I will eliminate every single one of you like the wind. You will not see me coming, feel me killing you or see me leave ;) People will only see me if I want them to ;)

Post by: Livetabon - March 9th, 2015, 8:25:23 am

Ill just sit here beside my double chest full if god apples and wait for you.

Dont get me wrong, I am shivering in my little booties.... Really.

Hehehe~

liv

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 9th, 2015, 8:50:23 am

Before LiveTabon, I can still change my kill list and place you on the top of it ;)

Post by: Livetabon - March 9th, 2015, 9:04:54 am

Go ahead, many have tried. Have you seen my bounty? Lel

<3 Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.