Builds need to be improved.

Builds need to be improved.
Post by: rohan7890 - February 23rd, 2015, 9:51:49 am

Builds need to be improved

Ok, so I know I might get a lot of hate feed. But I am a builder and I looked at the spawn and some of the so called "featured builds". Im not trying to be rude but they dont look to nice. If you think Im a hater ok, but I am willing to build a spawn for this server to make it bigger and better. I can show you what I can build and if you think Im back then so be it; Im only trying to help this server. Please understand from my point of view, I build for 8 servers; 1 of which has 220 users on it. I love to build and I want to help this server.

You can find my builds here:

http://imgur.com/a/nv7ps

http://imgur.com/a/WURBM

I really hope that I can build for this server and whatever you need. ;) :)
Re: Builds need to be improved.
Post by: chaptermaster118 - February 23rd, 2015, 10:18:31 am

Hey I am pretty sure that Cubebuilders is always looking for new amazing spawns look at this link of what Ender has posted ---> http://cube.builders/index.php/topic,1928.msg7761.html#msg7761

just do what it says ;D

Post by: Livetabon - February 23rd, 2015, 7:23:56 pm

Hello!

My name is Livetabon!

Currently I made /hub and I am also working on the skyblocks spawn.

I am sure cubebuilders would love to see your stuff as featured plots in creative. As for spawns there are always submissions you can do.

But we arent hiring players for specific things as of late. If you make it in creative and show us we might consider it. :)

but it really has to blow us away^^ Im a pretty good builder myself, and I think I could take you in a building contest~ ;)

ahaha just kidding all in good fun~ Id love to see your ideas~ /mail send me or /whisper me in game whenever youd like to show me a build :D

~Liv

Post by: chaptermaster118 - February 23rd, 2015, 9:52:04 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=1947.msg7904#msg7904 date=1424737436]
Im a pretty good builder myself, and I think I could take you in a building contest~ ;)

ahaha just kidding all in good fun~ Id love to see your ideas~ /mail send me or /whisper me in game whenever youd like to show me a build :D

~Liv
[/quote]

I wanna see this contest ;D

Post by: Firebuster1357 - February 23rd, 2015, 9:54:16 pm

ya i want to see this contest

Hey Rohnah, liv is a really good builder. better be ready

Post by: chaptermaster118 - February 23rd, 2015, 9:57:26 pm

Should we start chanting contest? It is going to happen what are the prizes :D Firebuster?

Post by: Akiraff - February 24th, 2015, 10:14:59 am

Good evening rohan7890,

Thank you for being considerate and critically inspecting our buildings. However, we have 128x128 plots available to let your imagination take control of it. So we are looking forward a great builds from you.

In addition, if you would like to submit a spawn to CubeBuilders, please note that we have specific the instructions in how to submit your spawn via at Creative Spawn Artwork (Work In Progress).

You may read more details by clicking here.

Akiraff
CubeBuikders Administrator

Post by: rohan7890 - February 24th, 2015, 10:36:33 am

Hehe. Well you guys dont know me and how good I am. Believe me or not, I am a world class builder and I seek to build for some of the biggest servers. Some I have suceeded in and some not. ;) Bring it on Livetabon. 8)

Also this is just for fun. :)

Post by: Akiraff - February 24th, 2015, 12:11:28 pm

Here is how the competition will be judge:

I would be judging based on:
- Completion of plot
- Usage of plot
- Terra forming
- Interior Design
- Exterior Design
- Complexity of structure
- Uniqueness of structure

Please ensure to submit your images onto forums, in that way the community and I, going to be able to judge.

Here is the theme:
1. Interior design be Asia Orientated (i.e.: Japan/China) while the exterior design is focused on Roman architecture.

2. Terra forming: smooth hills, river, and a pond with a Spring feeling.

Time limit: none
Plot size: 128x128

Best of luck to our contestants.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Livetabon - February 24th, 2015, 12:24:03 pm

^^;; I was thinking more of a free building competition Akira ahaha^^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.