PVP TOURNAMENT?

PVP TOURNAMENT?
Post by: BradmasterX - February 21st, 2015, 9:30:36 am

Did the PVP tournament ever start? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ >:( >:( >:( >:(

Re: PVP TOURNAMENT?
Post by: SkyrunPvP - February 21st, 2015, 10:23:48 am

Good question. Akira has been experiencing bad weather which is cutting his internet he shall be back soon to start the tournament. (what I was told).

Post by: InvalidSession - February 21st, 2015, 10:33:59 am

lol

Post by: Livetabon - February 21st, 2015, 11:05:36 am

Akira is experiencing some technical difficulties, which is why EnderTheGreat may be taking over the tourny.

Please see him for details! :)

~Liv

Post by: PsycoKC - February 22nd, 2015, 10:25:25 am

um just to be clear, will we get a specific time on when the tourney will start if EnderTheGreat will be hosting it?

Post by: Livetabon - February 22nd, 2015, 12:59:41 pm

Whenever you and your opponant are online you contact him and he will bring you in.

Post by: Akiraff - February 22nd, 2015, 2:19:14 pm

I am experience some technical difficulties, however EnderTheGreat is able to take over the tournament. Please note that the image a bit outdated however several players has made through second round.

In addition, I realize that there are several players who did show up on Friday. The following people who did not show up on Friday are automatically disqualified.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.