Lag

Lag
Post by: PsycoKC - February 22nd, 2015, 10:20:49 am

Hello. I am here to report that there is a butt load of lag on the CubeBuilders server and I am wondering why it is here. Please fix it soon or I am going to lose my mind.... again. If you cannot fix it, please tell me why. I can hardly do anything on this server now. There is like a 5-10 second delay for chat to work.

Re: Lag
Post by: BradmasterX - February 22nd, 2015, 10:23:23 am

I conquer. SO MUCH LAG!!!!! 0_0

Post by: BradmasterX - February 22nd, 2015, 11:38:55 am

To much lag, everyone is getting off, fix this please!!!!!!!! 0_0 :(

Post by: InvalidSession - February 22nd, 2015, 12:21:34 pm

kill all entities or restart the server

Post by: Livetabon - February 22nd, 2015, 1:05:04 pm

Everyone remain calm, the lag is due to a few things that we are updating. Instead of shutting down the server we are trying to keep it open for players. We will try to level out the lag soon please be patient with us!

Thanks!

~Liv

Post by: PsycoKC - February 22nd, 2015, 1:13:03 pm

did you shut down the server? I cant get on :(

Post by: Firebuster1357 - February 22nd, 2015, 1:53:10 pm

no they are just having some problems

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.