Mob Arena Reward

Mob Arena Reward
Post by: Akiraff - February 14th, 2015, 9:22:49 am

If you have received diamonds in Mob Arena, please trade with me on Minigames and I would be gladly to transfer either Skyblocks or Factions.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: Mob Arena Reward
Post by: MystrikMC - February 14th, 2015, 11:24:09 am

yay

Post by: KissMeImIrish - February 14th, 2015, 11:31:07 am

I used to have a lot, but all mine were deleted or something.

Post by: MystrikMC - February 14th, 2015, 11:32:42 am

but mob arena is closed so how do we get in?

Post by: BradmasterX - February 14th, 2015, 11:34:21 am

Do /warp mobarena and it will let you in.

Post by: MystrikMC - February 14th, 2015, 12:43:13 pm

Im but no one will join it because that brad

Post by: Livetabon - February 14th, 2015, 7:20:44 pm

Why cant we just implement mob arena to factions? We do plan on updating the factions server to have small events like this anyways.

I say we wait until factions update, perhaps mob arena will be replaced. The owner needs to get it fixed but if you do have diamonds and Akira is nice perhaps you can get Akira to trade them over for you.

~Liv

Post by: PsycoKC - February 22nd, 2015, 10:26:34 am

isnt mob arena closed ._. please un-close it

Post by: girlsmell - February 22nd, 2015, 11:58:25 am

I tried going in the portal for mob arena and I couldnt go in, how will she trade with us?
Thx!

Post by: Livetabon - February 22nd, 2015, 1:06:41 pm

Mob arena is closed due to some bug issues. Akira meant that they will trade players who went in before it was closed and still have diamonds left over from winning rounds.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.