Random Bug In the forum

Random Bug In the forum
Post by: albanybrookexo - February 10th, 2015, 12:35:48 pm

Im Just wondering but it looks Like theres a Bug in The forum , I posted something on a topic and it was there but when i checked back it wasnt aswell as that It says someone wrote something on that topic and it hasnt appeared!? ???

Re: Random Bug In the forum
Post by: albanybrookexo - February 10th, 2015, 12:58:25 pm

Okay Spoke too soon JUST realised that there is a MORE THAN ONE page :o :P

Re: Random Bug In the forum
Post by: Livetabon - February 10th, 2015, 3:46:16 pm

Aah okay :) I tend to accidently switch to the newer topics rather than the next page with the next button to the left rather than the numbers to the left. It can get confusing if you are used to different layouts! But I am glad you got that figured out.

If you are confused with anything do not heisitate to contact myself or other staff!! :)

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.