Upcoming PVP Arena for Cubebuilders?!?

Upcoming PVP Arena for Cubebuilders?!?
Post by: BradmasterX - February 2nd, 2015, 10:15:42 pm

A sneak peak at what Livetabon has been up to. :3

Re: Upcoming PVP Arena for Cubebuilders?!?
Post by: Livetabon - February 2nd, 2015, 11:09:31 pm

Skyblocks has always intrigued me. I am 1/4th of the way done this massive project!! ^///^ This castle is named Elysium. :)

I am happy I caught a few peoples eyes^^ You are correct when you assume its for pvp :D skyblocks will get a pvp all or nothing arena! Go in with your best gear! But risk losing it all if you die!

This isnt FFA PVP, you cant spawn your stuff, this is hard, especially since its skyblocks. Will you take this daunting challenge? Will you gamble your stuff and risk losing everything? Or winning it all? ;)

Only time will tell. If youre blood thirsty and want to win others armor/gapples/ender pearls that they carry, this is where the strongest and bravest will go. This is where the best of the best will reside, its scary I will tell you that. Be prepared my friends!

See you in game!

~Liv

Post by: albanybrookexo - February 3rd, 2015, 11:28:54 am

This is Amazing Liv! I Luv it! your such a talented builder!

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - February 3rd, 2015, 1:28:08 pm

It looks amazing! Cant wait!
Will it still have a mob farm? :)

Post by: Akiraff - February 3rd, 2015, 4:04:02 pm

This seems a fascinating job. Hoping to see its final product of it, ensure to send picture to me.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: MystrikMC - February 3rd, 2015, 6:13:56 pm

wow

Post by: Livetabon - February 4th, 2015, 11:34:27 am

The main island will have a mob farm~^^ there will be a PVP island, a Mainland, and finally there will be a shopping island/district. 1.8 included blocks! :D yay!

This is one of the 3 major areas I am building.

You spawn in a gigantic sphere and four portals will take you wherever you please. :)

I have a few ideas for the spawn but I do not want to give away any secrets I plan on hiding~^\\^

Thank you very much!! Hopfully I can get this done and start playing skyblocks with you all!!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.