Timing Out Constantly and Not Being Able To Connect

Timing Out Constantly and Not Being Able To Connect
Post by: SuperNova50 - January 29th, 2015, 6:24:41 am

I just wanted to know how many people are currently having trouble connecting or are timing out? I have been having trouble with both if it is not one it is the other, and it is really starting to bug me that I cant play on the only server I play on. Staff if you are reading this please fix it it is not fun.

Re: Timing Out Constantly and Not Being Able To Connect
Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 29th, 2015, 6:27:45 am

The same is happening with me , its saying " Error contacting login servers, are they down?". Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Re: Timing Out Constantly and Not Being Able To Connect
Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 29th, 2015, 4:46:56 pm

It seems to have been an issue with the authentication servers. Thats all on Mojangs end. Several servers were down apparently.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.