CubeBuilders Community Let's Plays

CubeBuilders Community Let's Plays
Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 28th, 2015, 12:43:28 pm

[size=12pt]Hey everyone, The staff and I have been talking about hosting Community Lets Plays! Let me explain:

1) What is a Community Lets Play?

A community lets play is a live event that will give you guys the opportunity to play with all the staff, ask us questions, talk to us live, and hang out with your fellow players while playing fun and exciting games planned by the staff!

2) When will this be happening?

We will be scheduling these on set days to be announced at a later date. You will be able to check the calendar on the site for them! We will also broadcast in game an hour before the event begins.

3) How can we speak with you guys?

We will be chatting and answering all your questions via Teamspeak on the set days and times! The Teamspeak IP is: Cubebuilders.net

4) What is Teamspeak?

Teamspeak is a free downloadable program that allows you to chat using a headset! Download here: http://www.teamspeak.com/

5) What will we be playing?

Great question! We will be playing massive games with tons of participants including but not limited to Survival Games, Splurge, Colour Shuffle, FFA PVP, Creative Building Competitions, Minecraft Trivia games and so much more!

We are also taking suggestions! Feel free to let us know what you want!

6) Will Livetabon be there?

You bet!

Side note: these events may be featured on another project in the works. A Cubebuilders YouTube/Twitch channel!

Re: CubeBuilders Community Let's Plays
Post by: slimestein - January 28th, 2015, 12:49:35 pm

7) will slimestein be there?
Maybe if he doesnt work on his resource pack or if it is to late (since he is in another time zone then most of you)

Post by: Livetabon - January 28th, 2015, 12:51:08 pm

This is an excellent opportunity to get to know the staff of the server and have fun while doing it!

If anyone wants to join they are more than welcome to do so!

Dont be shy dont be shy! :)

We will be happy to talk and play with you all!

~Liv ^///^

Post by: EnderTheGreat - January 28th, 2015, 12:52:12 pm

I certainly hope slime will be there! I know after speaking to most of the staff we are absolutely going to be there!

Post by: albanybrookexo - January 28th, 2015, 1:10:52 pm

It would be great fun!… But My sister wont be there :(

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - January 28th, 2015, 8:55:58 pm

Dang,I might miss out :( maybe we can do it at night? US timezone

Post by: Livetabon - January 28th, 2015, 9:06:04 pm

Dont chu worry Brow!

Ill make sure you get in there!

You just gotta be online more often!!

>w< We miss you!

Post by: BradmasterX - January 28th, 2015, 9:12:10 pm

I want to.. but no sorry. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Post by: Firebuster1357 - January 28th, 2015, 9:19:35 pm

I can participate in the games and different things you guys do I just wont be able to be on team speak. I dont have a headset sorry.

Post by: Firebuster1357 - January 28th, 2015, 9:21:12 pm

Just if you dont know. I am BradmasterXs brother! Sorry if this isnt on topic.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.