Friend let down!

Friend let down!
Post by: ActualDia - January 25th, 2015, 12:30:45 am

ATTENTION! A friend has been let down! KKorias! She asked if I would tap and she had a board that people ignore her and she would leave if it continued! I wanted to help her but then she kept killing herself spamming the text with (Kkorias took a journey to the center of the earth!) And I want to help her! Reply on this comment if you really care!

Re: Friend let down!
Post by: Livetabon - January 25th, 2015, 1:38:41 am

I care! If you could maybe give me coords to her plot so I can show Karow later that would be great~^^

Make sure we dont bully! We want cubebuilders to be a fun, happy, and safe community!

~Liv

Post by: BradmasterX - January 25th, 2015, 12:15:16 pm

I care because no one in CubeBuilders is left behind. Unless if they are a hacker. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;D ;D

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 1st, 2015, 3:16:31 pm

I CARE!! I DONT LIKE JERKS WHO DO POLLS LIKE THAT!! HOW RUDE!?

Post by: Livetabon - March 1st, 2015, 5:22:05 pm

Definitely we aim to get rid of bullying within cubebuilders to make it a very fun interactive place.

As staff I will not allow any sort of abuse physically, or emotionally in game.

Please contact me if there are chat logs that need to be looked through!

~Liv

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 1st, 2015, 5:29:40 pm

I care! Every player on Cubebuilders should be having a fun time!

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 2nd, 2015, 8:11:43 am

I really care because all people who are on cubebuilders are like family and you should care about them :)

Post by: SkyrunPvP - March 2nd, 2015, 4:45:19 pm

I care. Tell your friend this. When people are rude to you they reveal who they are, not who you are so dont take it personally.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.