ffa renovations

ffa renovations
Post by: InvalidSession - January 24th, 2015, 11:41:20 am

1,when is it going to be done?
2,will it clear the inventory and ender chests?

thanks!!

Re: ffa renovations
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - January 24th, 2015, 1:25:58 pm

Hello there!

1. It will be done as soon as its finalized, I believe it wont take long.

2. I dont think you will have anything missing from your inventory and ender chest

~Brow

Post by: Livetabon - January 24th, 2015, 3:07:50 pm

Hello! Livetabon here and although Brow answered I am here to confirm a few things. (Since I was building it last night.)

1.) It would have been finished today but I accidentally fell asleep at my keyboard last night ^//^;; and I have 2 more small little things to work on, unfortunately I need access to some powers that I cannot normally get without an admin+ being online, so we will have to wait till an admin+ is available.

2.) Enderchests have been fully reset, Siggi the owner noticed a few hacked in items and decided to fully erase any from FFA PVP. Which should be okay, since players have creative they will have access to anything they can get in game. I know its a pain, and I apologize, but it has already been done.

Some new things in FFA will include:

Traps,
Interactive lava/water mechanisms
slime blocks,
spectator ring,
barrier blocks,
speed reducing terrain,
no escape rooms
and parkour

We try to implement new things in the arena to give players a more interactive experience aside from the usual hack n slash, and if any players have any suggestions before the arena is finished I am more than happy to consider them. I was thinking about beacons not too long ago.

Thanks!

~Liv

Post by: InvalidSession - January 24th, 2015, 4:05:47 pm

phew

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.